- 1. Karimeen 2 nos
- 2. Red chilli powder 1 1/2 tsp
- 3. Coriander powder 1/4 tsp
- 4. Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- 5. Pepper powder 2 tsp
- 6. Ginger-garlic paste 1 tsp
- 7. Shallot 1 nos
- 8. Water 2 tsp
- 9. Salt (as required). 2 tsp
- 10. Lemon juice 1 tsp
- 11. Oil 250 ml
1. Clean the fish and make slits in both sides of fish.Spread the lemon juice all over the fish and keep it aside.
2. Grind the shallot,ginger-garlic paste,salt,water and all the powders into a fine thick paste.
3. Coat this paste on the slit fish on both the sides and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
4. Heat a pan with enough oil to fry the fish.
5. Deep fry both sides of the fish until they get golden in color on medium heat.
6. Serve the karimeen with hot rice and curry and side dish if any.