- 1. 2 cups jackfruit
- 2. 1/4 cup fresh grated coconut
- 3. 1/2 cup rice
- 4. 1/2 cup jaggery
- 5. Pinch salt -1/2
- 6. Oil 2 tablespoons
1. Rinse and soak the rice for a minimum duration of 2 - 3 hours
2. Cut and separate the edible part of the jackfruit. Optionally you can chop them for easy grinding. Take soaked rice, jackfruit and coconut in a mixer grinder. Optionally you can add jaggery, if you like it to be more sweet.
3. Grind it into a fine batter by adding required water.Transfer it into a container. The batter shall have thick dosa batter consistency.Add in salt and give a quick mix.
4. Next heat the pan or griddle. Pour a laddle full of batter and spread it in a circular way. Close the lid and allow it to cook. Once done, open the lid and drizzle some oil.
5. Flip the dosa and cook on the other side as well.Now the jackfruit dosa is ready to serve.