How to make Vegan Banana Bread with wheat
If you have been following Veganism, then you might know how to make vegan banana bread. Most of the online banana bread vegan recipe calls for all-purpose flour. Today you will learn how to make healthy vegan banana bread with whole wheat.
- 1. 2 pcs Over Ripe Banana Use Large Bananas
- 2. 200 gm Whole Wheat Flour
- 3. 120 ml Oil
- 4. 100 gm Organic sugar
- 5. 1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 6. 1/4 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 7. 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 8. 2 tbs Sunflower Seeds
- 9. 2 tbs Chopped Walnuts
- 10. 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 11. 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 12. 1/4 tsp Salt
1. In a bowl, mash bananas and make a puree.
2. Add sugar and mix it well.
3. Add ? cup oil. I have used rice bran oil in this recipe. Mix it.
4. Add Cinnamon powder, Nutmeg powder and Vanilla essence to the mixture and stir it.
5. In a different bowl sift whole wheat flour with baking powder, baking soda and salt. Now add dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Fold gently.
6. Make a thick batter. Don?t over-mix the batter. Add sunflower seeds in the batter and mix it.
7. Take a loaf tin. Place a parchment paper in it. Pour the batter into it and with the help of spatula, level it. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on it.
8. Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degree C for 30 minutes.
9. Once done, take the bread out of the oven and de-mould it.
10. Now slice and serve Healthy Vegan Whole Wheat Banana Bread