Honey Lemon Chicken
- 1. Chicken breast or thigh - 5 medium size pieces or 1/2 kg
- 2. Grated garlic pods - 5 or 6
- 3. Honey - 1 tablespoon
- 4. Soya sauce - 1 tablespoon
- 5. Lemon juice - extracted from 1/2 lemon
- 6. Chilli powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- 7. Salt to taste - 1/2 teaspoon approx
- 8. Oil - 50ml to 100ml
- 9. Chopped coriander leaves - 3 tablespoon
1. In a bowl, add honey, soya sauce, lemon juice, chilli powder, salt, grated or minced garlic and mix well without any lumps.
2. Add this masala mix to the washed and cleaned chicken pieces and marinate for atl3ast one hour in refrigerator.
3. Make sure that the masala coats the chicken pieces in all the sides.
4. After one hour, grease a baking tray with oil and place the chicken pieces seperately, pour the remaining masala on the chicken pieces . Drizzle some oil on it .
5. Microwave the chicken pieces at 220°c for 40min . cooking time depends on the tenderness of your chicken. check accordingly.
6. Inbetween pause the oven and flip & turn the chiken pieces to make sure that all sides are evenly cooked.
7. Once cooked , remove transfer to a serving plate and garnish with chopped corriander leaves.
8. If you dont have microwave oven, follow the same procedure till marination and shallow fry or tava the marinated chicken.
9. Serve hot.