Honey Glazed Almonds
Almonds are a great source of vitamin E. Along with vitamin E, Almonds are also source of vitamin B2, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, biotin, and copper. Interestingly, more than 60% of the fat that almonds contain are monounsaturated fat that helps in lowering cholesterol. On the other side, honey prevents cancer and heart diseases. I always depend on honey and turmeric when it comes to treating cough and throat irritation. Honey also helps in regulating blood sugar and its probiotic nature increase good bacteria in the body. When combined together, almond and honey benefit the entire body system.
- 1. Almonds - 250 gm
- 2. Honey - 2 tbs
- 3. Sugar - 1 tbs
- 4. Salt - 1/4 tsp
1. Preheat the oven at 200 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Spread almonds on it.
3. Bake these almonds in a preheated oven at 200 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a non-stick pan, take sugar and honey.
5. Heat is on medium flame for just 2 minutes.
6. Add salt to honey-sugar syrup.
7. Take out the roasted almonds from the oven.
8. Coat roasted almonds with prepared honey syrup.
9. Spread coated almonds on a parchment paper and let them cool completely.
10. Your honey glazed almonds with a hint of salt are ready to serve.