HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER.
- 1. Peanuts 1 cups
- 2. Honey 1/2 tbsp
- 3. Salt 1/4 tsp
1. Roast skinned peanuts on a medium flame till slightly brown. Maintain the colour of peanuts by tossing frequently
2. Colour of the peanuts should be uniform after roasting.
3. Let it cool for few minutes. Rub the skin of the peanuts and de skin clearly.
4. Grind the peanuts in a blender by scraping all sides. After pulsing twice add honey and salt to it.
5. Pulse for five minutes patiently by scraping all sides.
6. Wait till it forms into smooth spread. Store it in an airtight container.
7. Homemade peanut butter is ready to spread on bread, buns or can have it with dosa or idli.