Home Made Dhaba Style Kadai Paneer
Kadai paneer is one of my favourite dish. This Kadai paneer is dhaba style dish . Try this dish of cubed paneer and spicy gravy. Lots of aroma.
- 1. 1 cup home made paneer
- 2. 1 choppd onion
- 3. 2 chopped tomatoes
- 4. 1/2 teaspoon haldi powder
- 5. 1 tablespoon red chilly powder
- 6. 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 7. 1 teaspoon ginger, garlic and green chilly paste
- 8. 1 string chopped corainder leaves
- 9. 1 tablespoon ghee and oil
- 10. 1/2 tspSalt to taste
1. Heat oil in kadai. Fry cumin seeds for few seconds then add chopped onion. Fry till it is light brown in colour. Add 2 chopped tomatoes. Add salt and cover and cook for 2 minutes or till the vegetables become tender.
2. Open the lid add haldi powder, red chilly powder, grind masala. Then mix.........well.
3. Add water as needed. Cover and cook for three minutes. Open the lid add paneer cubes, fresh cream. Mix........gently and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Once it is done. Transfer to a serving kadai. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves
5. Ready to serve.... dhaba style kadai paneer