- 1. Brown Bread 4 slice
- 2. Parboiled and Finely Chopped Carrots 1 ½ Cups
- 3. Boiled and slightly mashed Green Peas 1/4 Cups
- 4. Cumin seeds 1/2 Teaspoons
- 5. Finely Chopped Green Chillies 1/4 Teaspoons
- 6. Chopped Coriander 2 Tablespoons
- 7. Oil 1 Teaspoons
- 8. Salt- to taste
1. Heat the oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
2. When the seeds start to crackle add green chillies, carrots, green peas and salt.
3. Stir the combination and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Spread this mixture on the 2 bread slices accordingly and cover it with remaining blood slices.
5. Cut it into two and you can top it with sauce before tasting.