#Hara_Bhara_Kebabs# A very popular snack served as starter in almost all resturants.. Have posted these kebabs before also but this time have changed ings. Like have used methi instead of palak. Bread instead of cornflour.
- 1. 3_4 boiled n grated potates
- 2. 200 gms peas boiled n mashed
- 3. 1/2 bunch blanched methi
- 4. 1tbsp chat masala
- 5. 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 6. 3 slices of bread churned for binding
- 7. 2 tablespoon ginger n green chilli paste
- 8. 1/4 cup Coriander.
- 9. 2 _3 teaspoon Salt as taste
1. Squeeze out excess water from methi.
2. Now mix all the above ings.
3. Divide the mixture into 15_20 balls equally.
4. Flaten them between ur palm to give the shape of kebabs.
5. Keep them in fridge for an hour .
6. Heat oil in a kadhai n deep fry.
7. Serve hot with green chutney.