GOBHI KI MITHAI
Gobhi Ki Mithai is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier.Gobhi Ki Mithai is just the appropriate option to prepare when you have a get together or party at home. Be it kids or grownups, everyone just absolutely love Gobhi Ki Mithai.
- 1. Grated gobhi 1 cup
- 2. Khoya 1/2 cup
- 3. Dessicated Coconut 1/2 cup
- 4. Butter 1 tablespoon
- 5. Yellow color 1 drop
- 6. Elaichi essence 2-3 drop
- 7. Chopped Cashew nuts 20+ a few halve to garnish
- 8. Sugar 4 tablespoon
1. Boil the grated gobhi , and drain the water .
2. Combine coconut and sugar , gobhi ,khoya,essence, and colour .
3. Wash peel and grate the gobhi .
4. Heat the ghee in a pan . add the gobhi and saute for 2-3 min.
5. Add the khoya mix well and cook on a high flame .
6. Add the sugar and coconut and yellow colour ,elaichi essence and badam powder mix well .
7. Add raisins ,cashew , and almonds mix well . cook for few min.
8. Cut into the desired shape
9. Garnish with cashew nuts and serve.