Eggless Banana Chocolate Cake
- 1. Maida flour /All Purpose Flour 1 cups
- 2. Banana.large riped 1 nos
- 3. Chocolate Chips 1/4 cups
- 4. Cocoa Powder 2 tsp
- 5. Milk 1/4 cups
- 6. Sugar 1/2 cups
- 7. Oil 1/4 cups
- 8. Baking Powder 1/2 tsp
- 9. Baking Soda 1/2 tsp
- 10. Vanilla Essence 1/2 tsp
1. Peel the banana and mash it using a fork. You can use blender too.
2. In a mixing bowl add the mashed banana, sugar, milk, vanilla essence, oil and mix them well.
3. Seive in the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder, baking soda and gently fold it to make a smooth batter.
4. Add the chocolate chips reserving some for garnish and gently fold them.
5. Grease a cake pan and preheat oven @180° for 10 mins.
6. Pour the batter into the greased pan, garnish with chocolate chips and bake for 35 mins. A toothpick inserted should come out clean. Mine took exactly 35 mins.
7. Remove from oven, let it cool down completely and demould it, cut and serve.