Egg pakora is a really easy to make snacks. if we have a small carving of eggs we can just make them, so why only to eat eggs make them and have it.
- 1. 14 eggs boiled
- 2. 2 pinch baking powder
- 3. 3 tablespoon gram flour (besan)
- 4. 1/2 teaspoon haldi powder
- 5. 1/2 teaspoon rice flour
- 6. 1/2 half teaspoon garam masala
- 7. 1 1/2 tablespoon salt
1. --in a bowl add gram flour, haldi powder, rice flour, garam masala and then salt and mix with hands. Now add water and make pouring consistency batter.
2. --now in a pan add water and eggs and boil it, after then peel the eggs and keep them aside too.
3. --now in a pan heat oil.
4. --now in that batter add baking powder and mix well. Do not mix so much if you will then the air bubbles you have formed will finished
5. --now add the eggs and slightely with a spoon put into the oil and deep fry it.
6. --serve with onions anmd chutney and enjoy.