Egg pudding recipe is such a delighting dish made up of eggs and milk. This drool worthy dish is loved by kids.
- 1. Eggs 2
- 2. Butter 1 tablespoon
- 3. Sugar 2 tablespoon
- 4. Milk 1 cup
- 5. Vanilla Extract 1 teaspoon
- 6. All-Purpose Flour (Maida) 1/4 cup
- 7. Strawberry for garnishing 2
- 8. Sauce: for 4
- 9. Butter 1/3 cup
- 10. Vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon
- 11. Whipped Cream 2 tablespoon
- 12. Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- 13. Cinnamon powder 1 pinch for sprinkle (optional)
- 14. Sugar 1 Cup
1. Heat a small pan and put butter into it. As the butter melts, add flour and sugar to it.
2. When it starts to thicken, add milk to it while stirring.
3. Cook the butter-milk mixture for 5 minutes and then, remove it from fire.
4. Break the eggs into a large bowl and beat them.
5. Add the beaten eggs to the butter-milk mixture, while stirring.
6. Now, add vanilla to this mixture. Empty the contents of bowl into a pudding dish.
7. Heat the oven at 350 degree F, and keep the pudding dish, in a pan of water, in the oven. Bake the pudding for about 40 minutes.
8. Serve the egg pudding with hard sauce.
9. Place strawberry around its corners.
10. For Hard Sauce:
11. Beat the butter until fluffy.
12. Gradually add sugar to butter, while beating.
13. Now add vanilla and keep beating the butter.