- 1. Batter 2 Cups
- 2. Egg 1 Nos(1 Egg for 2 Dosa)
- 3. Gratted carrot, tomato , coriander leaves, green chili 1/2 Cups(You can add some gravy if needed.)
- 4. Chopped Shallot 5 Nos(Salt to taste)
1. Mix egg with grated carrot, coriander leaves, and shallot.
2. Also, add a pinch of salt to the mix. Grease a Tawa and heat it.
3. Pour one full ladle of batter and spread it.Cook until the batter slightly gets cooked.
4. Pour 3 tablespoon of egg mix. Add grated tomato.
5. Add oil around the edges. If using curry add a tbsp of it and spread over it gently.
6. Flip it and cook until the egg has done well.
7. Serve with a hot chutney