Egg Bhurji Roll
- 1. 4 eggs
- 2. 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3. 2 tbsp chopped tomato
- 4. 1 tspn chopped green chilli
- 5. 1/2 tspn red chilli powder
- 6. 1/2 coriander powder
- 7. 1/2 tspn cumin powder
- 8. 1/2 tspn garam masala powder
- 9. 1/4 tspn black pepper
- 10. 1/4 cup oil
- 11. 1/2 tspn salt(to taste)
- 12. 3 chapati/roti
- 13. 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 14. 1 slices onion
1. Take a mixing bowl,add eggs beat them nicely.
2. Heat oil in a pan,add chopped onion,green chilli and salt saute for 2 minute until turn transparent.add chopped tomatoes and red chilli,coriander,cumin powder cook for 2 minute untill they turn soft.
3. Now pour the beaten eggs.leave them for a minute in medium flame.after a minute scarmbe it slowly.keep stire constantly to prevent over burning.add garam masala powder and black pepper mix it well.now egg bhurji is ready.
4. Take a chapati spread tomato sauce,place the eggs filling middle of the chapati.add onion slices and now roll it.