Dragon fruit Milkshake
Dragon fruit is also known as Pitahaya or Pitaya or Strawberry Pear mostly cultivated in Southeast Asia, Florida, Australia and throughout tropical and subtropical regions. Variety includes Yellow, Pink, Red. It had a unique look and taste. It is used widely in the culinary world and available throughout the year. A very healthy and highly nutritious, packed with essential nutrients contains, vitamins, minerals, dietary fibers. A variety of dishes can be prepared using Dragonfruit; milkshakes, ice-creams, pancakes, salads etc.
- 1. Dragon fruit / Pitahaya– 1/2 medium-sized (Peeled, chopped and chilled)
- 2. Chilled Milk – 1 1/2 cup (chilled)
- 3. Sugar – 3 tablespoon (Adjust as per your preference).
- 4. Vanilla Essence – 1/4 teaspoon
- 5. Small Ice cubes– 2-3 or crushed ice – 1/4 cup (Optional)
- 6. Garnishing – Cocoa powder, Dry fruits, Frozen Dragon Fruit Pieces- 1/4 cup
1. Peel Dragon Fruit. Cut into two halves. We require one halve. Use chilled.
2. In a blender mix all the ingredients and blend into a smooth puree.
3. Pour into glasses. Garnish and Serve chilled.