- 1. Malai 1 1/2 cups
- 2. Sugar 2 cups
- 3. Nova Dairy Milk 4 cups
- 4. Dahliya 4 tbsp
- 5. Nova Pure Ghee 1 tbsp
- 6. Crushed Cashew 1 cups
- 7. Crushed Almonds 1 cups
- 8. Coco Powder 2 tbsp
1. In a pan add dahliya and ghee and stir fry it till the colour changes to brownish and then keep aside.
2. In a pan add malai and milk and then boil the milk.
3. Let it boil till milk begins to thicken for about 40 minutes, stir occasionally and clean the sides to avoid the milk build up.
4. Add crack wheat and sugar mix well and keep cooking for about 20 more minutes and stirring occasionally and clean the sides to avoid the milk build up.
5. Add coco powder mix well, add cashews and almonds stir continuously till milk has become like soft dough and Burfi start leaving the sides of the pan and also Burfi has start leaving the butter. This should take about 15 minutes.
6. Transfer the Dodha to 12 inch plate shaping it into square or rectangle in about ½ inch thick.While Dodha is still warm cut them in about one inch square.
7. Dodha is ready to serve when it is at room temperature. Dhoda will stay good for about 2 weeks at room temperature or refrigerate for 2-3 months.