Dahi Ke Kebab
- 1. 400 gms. yoghurt (makes 8 Kebabs)
- 2. 2-3 tbsp. roasted chickpea flour
- 3. 1 tsp. salt or to taste
- 4. 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- 5. 1/2 tsp. garam masala powder
- 6. 1/2 tsp. red chili flakes
- 7. 1 tsp. roasted coriander-cumin powder
- 8. 1 tsp. crushed kasuri methi
- 9. 1-2 green chilies, chopped
- 10. 1 tsp. ginger, grated
- 11. 1/4 cup chopped mixed nuts
- 12. 2 tbsp. dry roasted coconut
- 13. 1/4 tsp. pepper-cardamom powder
- 14. 2 tbsp. coriander leaves, chopped
- 15. 1/2 cup plain flour
- 16. 2-3 tbsp. oil
1. Tie the yoghurt in a muslin cloth and place it on a colander in the refrigerator overnight. In a bowl, mix the hung yoghurt along with all the other ingredients (except plain flour and oil).
2. Refrigerate for a couple of minutes. Divide into equal portions and shape into round kebabs. Coat with the plain flour. Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a pan.
3. Shallow fry the kebabs few at a time on both sides till light golden in colour. Drain on a kitchen towel and serve as appetizers with any homemade chutney.