- 1. 1 kg curd.
- 2. 1 onion finely chopped
- 3. 2 tbs sattu aata
- 4. 2 tbs oats flour
- 5. 1/4 tbs garam masala
- 6. 1/4 tsp roasted jeera powder
- 7. 1/4 tsp black pepper powder 1tbs powder sugar
- 8. 1/4 tsp roasted fennel seeds powder
- 9. 1/2 tsp ginger grated
- 10. 1 tbs coriander stem chopped
- 11. 1 cup bread crumbes
- 12. 400 ml oil for frying
- 13. 1 cube prossesed cheese grated
- 14. 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
1. Place a strainer over a large bowl; place a muslin cloth over the strainer. Strain the dahi gently. Once done place the dahi along with the bowl and strainer in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
2. After 6 hours, your hung dahi is ready. Squeeze out excess whey water if any.
3. Once done transfer the dahi in a large bowl add cardamom powder, green chili, salt, coriander, jeera powder, garam masala, sattu powder, oats powder, sugar,grated ginger, chopped onion, black pepper and grated cheese.
4. Using you hand or spoon stir well until all ingredients are combined. Add extra sattu and oats powder incase you find the mixture too sticky.
5. Make small round dahi kebab using your palm, coat the kebab with some breadcrumbs. .
6. Continue the same steps for the remaining of the kebabs
7. In a deep frying pan, heat the oil on medium flame. Add the kebabs in it Deep fry them until they are golden brown
8. Follow the same procedure for the remaining kebabs. Remove on a kitchen towel.
9. Serve hot Dahi Kebab with sliced onions and chutney of your choice.