- 1. Melted Butter 1 cups
- 2. Sprig Coconut Sugar mingled with a Quartet of Brown Spices 2 cups
- 3. Sprig All Natural Bourbon Vanilla Extract 2 tsp
- 4. Eggs 4 nos
- 5. Cocoa Powder 3/4 cups
- 6. Flour 1 cups
- 7. Baking Powder 1/2 tsp
- 8. Salt 1/4 tsp
- 9. Choco chips 1 cups
- 10. White Chocolate 200 gms
- 11. M&Ms pack 1 nos
1. Preheat oven to 180 C Lightly grease a 9×10 inch pan then set aside.
2. Take melted butter in a large bowl and stir in the sugar and vanilla.
3. Stir in the eggs one at a time, beating until mixed.
4. Add in the cocoa, flour, baking powder, salt and mix. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Pour mixture into the greased pan and bake at 180oC for 25-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
6. Remove from heat and allow brownies to cool before cutting into squares.
7. Melt the white chocolate.