Coconut and Ginger Tarts
- 1. Oreo/Chocolate Cookie of your Choice 200 gms
- 2. Sprig Coconut Sugar 50 gms
- 3. Sprig Vanilla Extract 1 tsp
- 4. Coconut Oil 2 tbsp
- 5. Sprig Jar of Love 1 nos
- 6. Heavy Cream 50 ml
1. Take two 5 inch removable bottom tart pans and keep them ready.
2. In a food processor, add the cookies, coconut sugar, vanilla and coconut oil and blitz till it forms moist sand like texture.
3. Press this mixture into the tart pans and refrigerate.
4. Whip your heavy cream till it forms soft peaks, mix in the coconut ginger jar gently. Now, equally divide the filling between the tarts and refrigerate for about 15 mins.
5. Serve with fresh strawberries.