Cinnamon pancakes (eggless)
Cinnamon wheat flour pancakes are healthiest pancakes with a spoon of protien powder of your choice makes your morning breakfast sumptuous tasty and healthy. Let's check out the recipe.
- 1. 1 cup wheat flour
- 2. 1/2 cup milk
- 3. 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 4. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 5. 1 pinch of salt
- 6. 1/4 cup sugar
- 7. 1 tablespoon protien powder
- 8. 2 tablespoon water or according to make batter flowey
- 9. 2 tablespoon oil to make pan cakes
- 10. 1 tap vanilla essence
- 11. 2 tablespoon Maple syrup or Agave syrup
1. In a a mixing bowl add flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon powder, sugar
2. Gradually add wet ingredients like milk, water, vanilla essence.
3. Mix or whisk all properly till a thick batter is formed.
4. Heat a pan brush oil pour a small laddle batter and cook
5. Toast untill both sides brown and fluffy