Chutney Noodles Paratha Wrap
- 1. Noodles 250 grams
- 2. Peas 1 cup
- 3. Beans slit diagonally 5
- 4. Tomato 1 chopped finely
- 5. Carrot 1 chopped finely into cubes
- 6. Oil 2 tbsp
- 7. Hing 1 pinch
- 8. Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- 9. Coriander chutney 2 tbsp..grind coriander leaves of 100 gram coriander salt 8 garlic cloves an inch of ginger 2 green chillies and salt
- 10. juice of 1 lime
- 11. For the wrap..make dough of 200 grams wheat flour adding some salt and water oil 2 tbsp to saute parathas.
1. Boil ample water in a pan. Add the noodles. Add some oil and salt as well.
2. When the noodles are done pass through a colander and run cold water to stop cooking process . Keep aside
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add hing and all veggies and cook on high for 3 to 4 minutes add some salt
4. Add soya sauce and chutney to the veggies and give a quick mix.
5. Add the cooked noodles and mix well. Adjust spices as per choice. Add the lime juice and mix well.
6. Make simple parathas of the dough adding some oil.
7. Now take a paratha and keep noodles in the middle and wrap from the sides .
8. Serve with tomato sauce.