Chunky Egg Salad With Garlic Toast
- 1. Boiled eggs 2 nos
- 2. Onion 1 nos
- 3. Mayonnaise 4 tbsp
- 4. Pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- 5. Chives 1/4 tsp
- 6. Kosher salt 1/8 tsp
- 7. Lemon juice 1 tsp
- 8. Mustard paste 1 tsp
- 9. Cilantro leaves (chopped) 2 tbsp
- 10. Garlic toasted bread, Bread slices 4 nos
- 11. Grated cheese 1/4 cups
- 12. Garlic (grated) 2 nos
- 13. Oregano 1 tsp
1. Hard boil the eggs for 10 minutes and strain them. Did them in cold water and remove the shells.
2. Slices the boiled eggs into chunky pieces and keep aside. Slice the onions into squares and dip then in cold water with some ice for 15 minutes.
3. Now whisk the mayonnaise with mustard paste, pepper powder, chives and lemon juice.
4. Mix in some kosher salt and chopped cilantro leaves. Now strain the onions completely and add these, sliced eggs into the mayo dressing. Fold lightly.
5. Now to make the toast, lightly butter the bread slices . Spread the grated cheese, grated garlic and oregano.
6. Bake or toast these in a preheated oven at 200℃, for 15 minutes. Serve the egg salad with the toast