Chocolate Walnut Brownie
- 1. Grated dark chocolate 3/4 cup
- 2. Lukewarm mik 3/4 cup
- 3. Butter 3/4 cup
- 4. Sugar powder 3/4 cup
- 5. All purpose flour 1 cup
- 6. Baking powder 2 teaspoon
- 7. Walnut 1/2 cup
- 8. Sprig Gourmet Vanilla Essence 1 teaspoon
1. Grease and dust the cake mould and keep it aside.
2. Melt the gatted chocolate in an microwave proof bowl and melt twice for 1 minute intervals
3. Add butter in the melted chocolate and mix well.
4. Now add sugar powder and mix it up well.
5. Sieve all purpose flour and baking powder 3 times.
6. Mix the walnuts in the flour mixture.
7. Now add the Walnut and flour mixture in the chocolate mixture and mix it up well with cut and fold method.
8. Add little little milk meanwhile for good consistency.
9. Then add vanilla essence and mix it up well again.
10. Now transfer the batter into the greased and dusted cake mould and keep it inside the preheated oven at 180° for 20 minutes.
11. Check with the help of the toothpick, once baked keep it outside.
12. Demould and cut into pieces once cooled then serve.