NOTES: Make sure preheat the oven Instead of chocolate you can use vanilla also Pour some chocolate sauce on the top and serve with Ice Cream
- 1. sugar 60 Grams
- 2. butter 40 Grams
- 3. flour 40 Grams
- 4. milk 1 Cups
- 5. dark chocolate 80 Grams
- 6. egg yolks 4
- 7. egg whites 6 Nos
1. Place the chocolate in the milk and bring it to a boil.
2. Melt half amount of the butter, mix the flour and the hot milk.
3. Add the sugar and bring it back to a boil. Let it cook for a while before you add the egg yolks and the rest of the butter to the mixture.
4. Do not boil anymore. Whisk the egg whites and fold slowly into the mixture.
5. Butter a souffle dish, sprinkle sugar on it and fill it up with the mixture.
6. Bake in the oven at 350(?F) or 175 (?C) in a bain mare ie ( water bath ) for 25 to 28 minutes