- 1. Cauliflower -150gm
- 2. Onion-1 nos
- 3. Capsicum -1/2 no
- 4. Green chilly -3 nos
- 5. Garlic cloves-6
- 6. Ginger(chopped) -1 tsp
- 7. Corn flour-3 tbsp
- 8. Tomato sauce -5tbsp
- 9. Soya sauce-1tsp
- 10. Chilli powder-1 tsp
- 11. Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- 12. Salt(as per need)-1 tsp
- 13. Oil-250 ml
- 14. Pepper powder-1tsp
1. After cleaning cauliflower cut it into small pieces.
2. For marination, add chilli powder, turmeroc powder, corn flour,saltand required amount water to cleaned cauliflower pieces. Mix well
3. Take a pan and put some oil for frying the marinated cauliflower pieces.
4. Fry it for 5 minutes in mediyum flame.
5. Keep the fried poeces aside.
6. Cut onion and capsicum in square pieces.
7. Saute ginger, garlic, green chilly, onion and capsicum in a pan
8. Add fried cauliflower into this. Mix well.
9. Add chilly powder, tutmeric powder, pepper powder, tomato sauce, soya sauce and salt to this, mix well.
10. Add water if you need more gravy.
11. Delicious chilli gopi by chinnu amritha is ready.