- 1. big sized onions(roughly cut in square shape) 2 nos
- 2. medium sized tomatoes(roughly chopped) 3 nos
- 3. medium sized capsicum(roughly cut in square shape) 2 nos
- 4. paneer (cut in big square cubes) 200 gms
- 5. tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- 6. chili garlic sauce 2 tbsp
- 7. cumin seeds 1 tsp
- 8. garlic cloves(finely chopped) 1/2 nos
- 9. sugar 1/2 tsp
- 10. red chili powder(optional) 1 tsp
- 11. Salt as per taste 2 tsp
- 12. black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- 13. dry mango powder(you can use vinegar also) 1 tsp
- 14. turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- 15. Green coriander leaves for flavor 1 tbsp
- 16. refined oil 2 tbsp
1. Take a wok add oil heat it up and add cumin seeds in it.
2. Now add garlic,green chilies,capsicum and onions in the wok.
3. Saute them for 2 to 3 minutes not more than that.
4. Now add chili garlic sauce and tomato ketchup and mix it well.
5. Add sugar,turmeric powder and red chili powder.
6. Stir it for 2 more minutes.
7. After this add tomatoes and mix them well.
8. Add salt as per your taste
9. Now when you will notice that the tomatoes has turned soft add dry mango powder.
10. Add green coriander leaves and paneer cubes in the masala.
11. Lastly sprinkle pepper powder and again give a gentle mix.
12. Your Chili Paneer is ready to enjoy.