- 1. 250gm Boneless chicken cut into small pieces
- 2. 1 tbsp Green chilli paste
- 3. 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 4. 1 tbsp Garam masala
- 5. 3 tbsp Black pepper powder
- 6. 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 7. 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 8. 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 9. 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 10. 1 tsp Red food colour
- 11. 1 tbsp Salt
- 12. 1 tbsp Oil
- 13. 2 tbsp Maida
- 14. 2 Eggs
- 15. 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
1. In a bowl take green chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, garam masala , turmeric powder, red chilli powder, 1 tbsp black pepper powder, chaat masala, lemon juice, food colour, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil. Mix it well. Add chicken to it . Keep it aside for 1 hour.
2. In another bowl take maida, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tbsp black pepper powder. Mix it well .
3. In another bowl take eggs, 1 tsp salt and 1tbsp black pepper powder. Mix it well.
4. In a plate take fresh bread crumbs.
5. Take one piece from marinated chicken, roll it in maida. Keep ready all the chicken pieces like this.
6. Now deep them in to eggs and then roll it in bread crumbs.
7. Shallow fry it. Sprinkle chaat masala over fried chicken.
8. Serve with salad and tomato ketch up.