Chicken Malai Tikka In Microwave
- 1. 500 gram bonless chiken
- 2. 1/2 cup cream
- 3. 1/4 cup curd
- 4. 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 5. 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6. 1 teaspoon paper powder
- 7. 1 tablespoon ginger garlic pest
- 8. 1 teaspoon or to test salt
1. Wash & dry chicken. Cut it into bite sized pieces, roughly 1×1 inch. Rub lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, salt and pepper over the chicken. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
2. After 30minutes, add malai, curd and cardamom powder to the chicken. Let the chicken marinade for at least 2 hours, before cooking.
3. To cook the tikkas, skewer them on wooden or metal skewers and cook in a pre-heated oven @ 220C or 400F for 20 minutes, while basting with oil or butter every 5 minuts.
4. You can also pan cook them over gas flame in a non-stick pan or on a non-stick grill plate (the one I used). It’s important to brush the chicken occasionally with butter or oil to ensure even cooking and avoid dryness in tikkas.
5. Serve the tikkas hot along with a tangy sliced onion, tomato, cucumber, coriander and green chilli salad. A hot coriander – mint chutney also is a popular accompaniment with tikkas