Chicken Kheema Paratha
- 1. Wheat flour 1cup
- 2. Boneless chicken pieces 250gms
- 3. Finelychopped onions 150gms
- 4. Chopped green chillies 1no
- 5. Pepper powder 1tsp
- 6. Coriander leaves chopped 1tbsp
- 7. Salt 1/2 tsp
- 8. Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- 9. Cumin powder 1tsp
- 10. Oil 1tsp
1. Knead the wheat flour with lukewarm water and salt. Set aside covered. Now heat a pan, add some oil and add diced chicken pieces . When it turns white add cumin powder and salt .
2. Saute till chicken get cooked. Cool it and pulse it in a mixer and set aside.
3. Heat a pan, add oil and saute onions to translucent stage. Add minced chicken and give a quick stir
4. Add pepper powder and adjust salt
5. Add chopped coriander leaves and switch off
6. Set aside to cool
7. Now makelemon size balls from the kneaded dough.
8. Make into cups by pressing inward as yo do for kolukattai
9. Fill the kheema chicken which we prepared
10. Seal it without any openings
11. Press with your palms gently and roll into parathas dusting with dry wheat flour
12. Heat a tava and cook into parathas apply oil on both the sides
13. Serve hot with raita or greenchutney