It is an yummy Indian snack
- 1. Boneless chicken - ½ kg
- 2. Onion - 1 big
- 3. Chopped ginger - 1 tablespoon
- 4. Chopped green chilli - 2-3
- 5. Potato - 1 boiled & mashed
- 6. Pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
- 7. Garam Masala - 1 teaspoon
- 8. Bread crumbs - 1 cup
- 9. Egg white -1-2
- 10. Curry leaves
- 11. Oil - for frying
1. Cook & mince the chicken. Saute onion till it becomes soft.
2. Add chopped ginger, green chillies and curry leaves. Add minced chicken. Mix well. Add salt, pepper powder & garam masala. Stir for 5 minutes & remove from gas.
3. Allow the mixture to cool. Once it is cooled add mashed potatoes & mix well.
4. Make small balls with the mixture & roll into desired shapes.
5. Beat the egg white. Dip each cutlet in egg white & roll with bread crumbs. Deep fry in oil. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.