- 1. 1/2 cup curdled milk or chenna
- 2. 1/2 cup milk powder
- 3. 2 teaspoon clarified butter
- 4. 1/2 cup sugar
- 5. 1/2 cup milk
- 6. 1 teaspoon Pistachio chopped
- 7. 6 Cherry
1. make the chenna very small pieces with hand
2. in a pan add milk and sugar then heat it
3. Now add milk powder and stir it continuously in medium heat
4. add clarified butter and make a thick consistency
5. now mix Chenna very gently
6. grease a square shape container with clarified butter. Then pour the chenna mixture into the container.
7. Garnish with Chopped pistachio and cherry pieces. then cool it in fridge
8. Cut the chenna mixture in square shape and Serve it.