BREAD WITH ORANGE JAM
A crispy Bread Snack for the Kids as it has Jam. Quick and Easy to Make which save your time alot.
- 1. Maida 2 cups
- 2. Yeast 1 cup
- 3. Milk 3/4 cup
- 4. Egg 1
- 5. Sugar 8 grm
- 6. Salt 2 grm
- 7. Butter 10 grm
- 8. Orange jam 2-5 tablespoon
- 9. Desiccated coconut 1 tablespoon
1. Take a bowl & Add Maida,Add Yeast ,Add Milk ,Add Sugar ,Salt,Butter mix it well and Make a Soft Dough.
2. Cut the Dough in to Seven Pieces,then Roll Out each piece in to a large pancake.
3. Put 1/2 tablespoon of orange jam and Desiccated Coconut mix well on the Center of the Pancake & then begin pinching the edges of the pancakes.
4. Roll out dough in to an oval shaped pancake.Make a series of small cuts on the pancake.roll it.then put two sides together.
5. Let the bread dough rest for 30 mins.brush egg on the top of each bread dough then bake for about 20 mins.at 220C.