- 1. Bread 6 slice
- 2. Boiled Potatoes 5 Nos
- 3. Turmeric Powder 1 Teaspoons
- 4. Oil 2 Teaspoons(For Fried Allu)
- 5. Cumin Seed 1 Teaspoons
- 6. Garam Masala 1 Teaspoons
- 7. Salt some To Taste
- 8. Oil 100 Milliliters(For Frying)
- 9. Water 1 Cups
- 10. Green Peas 1 Cups
- 11. Ginger Paste 1 Teaspoons
- 12. Red Pepper 1/2 Teaspoons
- 13. Mayonnaise 2 Teaspoons
1. 1. Take a pan and add oil into it now add cumin seeds into and saute it now add ginger paste and saute it now add green peas and mix it and then add turmeric powder , red pepper powder and saute it for 1 min.
2. 2.Now add mashed potatoes into it and mix it well now add salt and garam masala and mix it your allu filing is ready.
3. 3. Take a bread slices and cut down ita sides and take water in a plate and deep the bread and take it out and simply squeeze the water and add filing into it and deep fry it in oil
4. Take 2 tbspn tomato ketchup and 2 tbsp mayonnaise and mix it out.
5. Dip the bread into water for 0.01 nano seconds otherwise it will get cracked And u will not be able to use it squeeze water carefully.