- 1. Milk bread slices 8 nos
- 2. Milk 6 tbsp
- 3. Sugar 1 cups
- 4. Cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
- 5. Raisins( kismis) 10-12 nos
- 6. Water 1 1/2 cups
- 7. Cooking oil for fry 2 cups
1. Balls preparation :
2. * crush all the breads in a bowl, add milk and knead it into smooth dough.
3. * stuff one raisin (kismis) inside, seal the edges and make a ball by rolling it on your palm.
4. Make all the balls in the Same way, bread balls are ready to fry.
5. * heat oil in a pan and fry the bread balls on low flame until they turn brown.
6. * take it out on the kitchen towel to absorb extra oil.
7. Sugar Syrup preparation :
8. * heat a pan, add sugar and water, let it boil.
9. * When the syrup starts boiling simmer the heat to the medium flame.
10. Add cardamom powder, boil it for another 15 mins, stir in between.
11. Bread gulab jamun preparation :
12. * add the fried bread balls into the hot sugar syrup.
13. * boil it on medium heat for 2-3 minutes ( do not cover)
14. * turn off the flame and let it cool down a bit.
15. * bread gulab jamun is ready to serve.