Simple and easy healthy and tasty
- 1. 6 pieces of bread
- 2. 1 cup suji
- 3. 1 1/2 cup curd
- 4. 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 5. 5/6 green chilli
- 6. 1 teaspoon haldi pow
- 7. 7/8 curry leaves
- 8. 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 9. 2 tablespoon oil
- 10. 1/4 cup coriander
- 11. 2 teaspoon salt
- 12. 3/4 tablespoon eno
1. 1) Churn the bread into granules in grinder.
2. 2) Mix the bread granules, sooji, curd ,salt and 2 bowl of water well. Add grated ginger. chopped green chilli. coriander leaves, and all the spices mentioned above ( except mustard seeds). Mix the batter well and make sure that the batter is a bit thick like we make for pakoras.
3. 3) Take a steamer and when the water starts boiling, add eno to the batter, mix it and instantly pour the batter into mould or deep pan. Put the mould immediately in the steamer and cover it with a plate. Let it cook for 15-20 minutes.
4. 4) Let the pan now cool down and once it does, take the dhokla out of the mould. Cut it into pieces.
5. 5) In a pan, add oil. When the oil gets heated, add mustard seeds, curry leaves and chopped green chilli. Once the tadka is prepared, spread the tadka all over the dhokla. You can also add red chilli if you want to make it even more spicy.
6. 6) Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
7. Enjoy the yummy BREAD DHOKLA with green coriander chutney and enjoy your day.