- 1. Besan 4 Cups
- 2. Ghee 2 Cups
- 3. Boora 2 Cups
- 4. Pistachios 7 8 piece
1. 1. In a wok add ghee and let it be heaten up properly.
2. 2. Now add besan and saute it till it gets the perfect goldenish brown colour.
3. 3. After the besan gets the colour remove it from the wok and put it in a big container or plate.
4. 4. Now when it comes to room temperature mix the boora in it and mix well.
5. 5. Now take same small part and make round laddoos with the help of your second hand too.
6. 6. Garnish it with sliced pistachios and serve.
7. You can add cardamom powder if you wish too.