Besan K Laddoo
Home made sweet
- 1. Gram flour (Besan) - 1 Cup
- 2. Powdered Sugar -1/2 Cup
- 3. Clarified Butter (ghee) - 1/4 Cup
- 4. Almonds (cut into half)
1. Note: You can adjust the sugar according to your taste but I think it's perfect.
2. You can adjust the size according to your choice.
3. If Laddoo is not binding then add few drops of ghee in the mixture then make....
5. Take ghee in a pan or kadhai and add besan.... Roast for 20- 25 minutes on low flame...Till the golden brown colour comes out....
6. Now take out this mixture in a mixing bowl and let it cool for 15-20 minutes
7. Then add sugar and make Laddoo with your Palms..... Garnish with almonds.... Enjoy the taste.......