A very easy and tasty unusual sweet....!!!!
- 1. 1 cup freshly grated beetroot
- 2. 1/2 cup milk powder
- 3. 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 4. 1 tbsp condensed milk
- 5. 1 tbsp mix dry fruit powder
- 6. 1 tsp ghee
1. In a pan/ kadai, heat ghee now add the grated beetroot and saute till it changes color.
2. Now add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Stir continously to avoid sticking or burning of mixture to the bootom of the pan.
4. Once the mixture starts to leave the sides switch off the flame.
5. Transfer the mixture to a greased tray or container
6. Garnish with the melon seeds.
7. Let it set for about an hour on room temperature.