Banana Walnut Cupcake
- 1. maida 3 cup
- 2. baking soda 1 tsp
- 3. salt 1tsp
- 4. Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- 5. Sugar 2 cup
- 6. Vegitavle oil 1 cup
- 7. Egg 3
- 8. Vannila extract 1 tbsp
- 9. riped banana 4 (mashed)
- 10. Cream cheese 3 ounce
- 11. Unsalted butter 6 tbsp
- 12. honey 3 tbsp
- 13. Chopped walnuts, Toasted 1/4 cup
1. Preheat the oven To 325 Degree F
2. Whisk the Flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, in a bowl to blend.
3. Beat the sugar, oil egg and vanila in another bowl to blend
4. Stir the banana, add the dry ingredients and stir just until blended
5. Divide the batter among the preparedbmuffin cup.
6. Bake the muffins on the middle rack until the tops are golden brown and a tester inserted into the center comes out with no crumbs attached about 25 minutes
7. Transfer the muffins to a rack and cool slightly.
8. To frost the cup cake: Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, honey and butter in a bowl until light and fluffy.
9. Spread it on the top of cup cake