- 1. All purpose flour-1/2cup
- 2. 1/4 tsp ghee
- 3. Salt-1/2 tsp
- 4. For stuffing::-1- cup (boiled,peeled and mashed potatoes )
- 5. 1/2 -tsp cumin seed 1-tsp ginger green chilly paste
- 6. 1-tbsp oil
- 7. 1-tsp Aamchur powder
- 8. 1/2-tsp Red chilly powder
- 9. 1-tsp chopped Corriender leaves directions:-
1. In a bowl take all purpose flour,Salt and ghee .add sufficient water and make a firm dough. Keep aside covered with wet muslin cloth for 5minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seed. When its crackle add onion add ginger-green chilly paste. Now add mashed potatoes and saute for 2 minutes. Add all dry spices and mix everything well. Saute For another 1 minute. Cool completely
3. Divide the dough into equal portion. Take one portion and roll it into an oval shape chapaati. Divide it into 2 halves. Make a cone from each half.
4. Stuff each cone with 1 tbsp of the potatoes stuffing. Seal the edges carefully using a little water.
5. Make all samosa like this. Arrange them on a greased baking tray. Bake in a pre heated oven at 180 degree c for 15 minutes. Turn them over and again bake for 15 minutes.
6. Serve immediately with tomato sauce.