Baked Khastaa Kachori With Red-Green Salsa
Have Fun & Happy Cooking
- 1. Tight Dough of maida(3-4 cup) + oil(1/3 cup), Salt to taste + Carom seeds (1 tsp)+ water as needed
- 2. Soaked Moong Daal(for 1 hour)-2 cups
- 3. Salt to taste
- 4. Garam Masala -1 tsp
- 5. Chaat masala - 1.5 tsp
- 6. Chopped green chilli -1
- 7. Red chilli powder -1/2 tsp
- 8. Fenugreek leaves (Kasoori methi) -1 tsp
- 9. Turmeric powder(haldi ) -1/2 tsp
- 10. Coriander powder(dhaniya powder) -1 tsp
- 11. Cumin seeds(jeera) - 1 tsp
- 12. Hing -1/4 tsp
- 13. Grated garlic -1 tbs
- 14. Chopped Coriander leaves
- 15. Oil - 1-2 tbs
1. Take a pan and add 1 tbs of oil and add jeera, Heeng, green chilli....stir fir 1 minute
2. Now add soaked moong daal and spices and mix properly...
3. Now add 3-4 tbs of water and cover the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes...
4. At last add Fenugreek leaves and Chopped Coriander leaves....mix... stuffing is ready
5. Now take a small part of dough and roll out with the help of rolling pin and keep the few stuffing on the top...
6. Fold the stuffed Kachori into a round shape
7. Now take a greased baking tray and place the Kachori drizzle some oil on the top of kachori....bake on 200?C for 20-25 minutes........
8. Serve with Tamarind chutney
9. Red-Green Salsa Recipe.
10. Take a mixing bowl and add Chopped Cucumber, Chopped onion (optional), chopped Tomato, pomegranate seeds, Chopped coriander leaves, Salt, chaat masala, lemon juice, Olive oil.....mix well together and Serve with baked Kachori