Al-Forno Penne Chicken Alfredo
- 1. 2 cups Penne
- 2. 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 3. 2tbsp olive oil
- 4. 1 shallot, chopped
- 5. 1 bulb garlic, peeled and minced
- 6. 2tbsp oats powder
- 7. 1 1/2 cup milk
- 8. 1tsp salt or to taste
- 9. 1tsp oregano
- 10. 1tsp red chilli flakes
- 11. 1/4tsp black pepper powder
- 12. 1/2 cup sharp cheddar, grated
- 13. 1/2 cup processed cheese, grated
- 14. 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
1. Cook the Penne as per packaged instructions.
2. Drain the Penne and keep aside. Reserve a cup of stock
3. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add shallots and minced garlic. Cook till the shallots are translucent.
4. Add oats powder and mix well. Once mixed, add the milk and bring to a sauce consistency.
5. Add salt to taste and black pepper powder along with other herbs and red chilli flakes.
6. Add processed cheese and cheddar cheese and cook till the cheese melts.
7. Add the cooked Penne and mix. Add the reserved stock of you feel it's too thick.
8. Now transfer the mixture into a baking dish, sprinkle grated Parmesan and bake @180 degree for 25-30 minutes or the sides are partially golden.
9. Enjoy Chicken Penne with cheesy garlic bread or Focaccia or you may relish as it is..