A sweet Tangy Chutney For You
Tomatoes - 6 medium sized sliced
Ginger - 1 Tsp grated
Chilly powder - 1/ 4 Tsp
Raisins - 2 Tbsp
Sugar - 4 Tbsp / to taste
Coriander leaves - 1 Tsp
Mustard oil / veg oil - 2 Tsp
Salt - 1/4 Tsp
Panchphoran / cumin seeds - 1/2 Tsp
It is blend of mustard, fennel, carom, fenugreek
1. Heat oil in a heavy bottom kadai on high flame, reduce heat on medium flame.
2. Add cumin seeds, crack for 30 seconds. Then add ginger ; fry for 1 minute.
3. Now put tomatoes pieces ; cook for 5 minutes. Add sugar, chilly powder, raisins and salt in kadai. Cover it with lid , cook for 8 - 10 minutes according to tomato's variety on low heat.
4. Stir 3-4 times while cooking, so it will cook evenly.
5. Sprinkle coriander leaves, mix well then switch off gas stove.
6. Serve hot / cold with rice, roti, poori and parathas with lunch and dinner as per your preference.